Friday, September 6, 2013

I've been sick with Bronchitis! :O

Hey there! If you don't already know...I've been sick. :( All this week I've been dying and coughing from Bronchitis (meh...). So I haven't been able to talk or sing...boo. But I have been doing other things, like working on my Russian project for school. I'll be extra prepared for Monday's presentation! I'm also making white chocolate cupcakes and they're gonna be so yummy! Anyway, I've written a few more songs but I haven't been able to work on my collaborations because they all require that I sing...O-o I may post them to my soundcloud...Oh, and I'm working on a special song that I think you'll like! We've all heard the Gangnam style song, and i'm doing a Russian version! :3 (So exciting! ^-^) (Plus, I gotta stay with the craze...the hip-and-happening)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Shara! Cool blog my name is Patrick and I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My bronchitis is finally gone now (yay!). I'm hoping to finish up my school work and get back to making music. ^-^

      Delete
  2. Bronchitis... that's something we all know in the world :D . Let You Go-Special Cat Edition! --> Good song, next time a goat remix?

    Good luck, busy I see. Russian project for school (Ja tibja loebeloe, or something like that ) . Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A goat remix would be pretty cool! I'll have to find some goat samples. XP

      Delete
    2. haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfPndEB2ec0 looks difficult :D

      Delete